Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Aug 29, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Kelly K.
Job #: 107488
Vitamin T is assisting our client (a direct mail marketing company for the automotive industry) with hiring of an essential team member, Design Manager. This company practices variable data printing (VDP) which allows them to process more. The right candidate will have managed a team with remote workers, worked with VDP and has developed processes to increase productivity while decreasing project timelines. If you fit this role, please provide a resume and portfolio to Kelly Kirby at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Design Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth planning, production and on-time delivery of high quality design projects that positively impact customer satisfaction throughout their experience.
• Lead and direct production design projects to fulfill marketing campaigns including direct mail, email and various other projects ensuring brand and design standards are met or exceeded.
• Prioritize and assign projects; oversee productivity, monitor performance and communicate issues to management, as necessary.
• Manage quality and accuracy of all deliverables through QA and managed reviews across teams
• Support designers to ensure deliverables are met within project timelines and constraints
• Collaborate with teams to quickly troubleshoot and find solutions to issues that arise during project execution.
• Perform hands-on by assisting in the design responsibilities to ensure projects are completed in the established time frame.
• Proofread and approve production ready content
• Review every creative for art quality to ensure it meets client’s needs and organizational standards.
• Scope special project requirements and adjust project plans as needed; help the team anticipate and understand any changes and how it impacts work in progress
• Regularly evaluate our processes, tools and options and offer creative solutions and improvements of our resources for new and on-going projects.
• Provide training and support to new and existing staff to ensure business operating goals and objectives are achieved.
Want more details about this and other Louisville, KY opportunities? Meet Kelly Kirby!