Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Front End DeveloperApply
Aug 29, 2016
new york metro
Temp To Perm
Agent: Marc S.
Job #: 107465
This is a freelance to perm opportunity at our NYC agency client =
Front-end web engineers bring the strategic creative design to life in working code across multiple devices, platforms, and project types. You’ll work closely with digital strategists, user experience architects, designers, copywriters, and other developers to transform our clients’ complex products and services into experiences that clarify, engage, and inspire action.
Ideal Candidate Profile
• 5+ years of experience in web development
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS/JS
• Experience working with source control (Git)
• Experience with CSS pre-processors (LESS/SASS)
• Comfortable working in a Mac environment
• Comfortable working with design applications (Photoshop/Sketch/Illustrator)
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
• Good sense of humor and strong communication skills
• BS in computer science or a related field
Want more details about this and other new york metro opportunities? Meet Marc Spina!