Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Aug 25, 2016
Agent: Melanie B.
Job #: 107342
Vitamin T has a Contract-to-Hire Visual Designer for a Chicago based software as a service organization. The Visual Designer will work collaboratively with Product Managers, UX Designers, Interaction Designers, and Developers to create applications that provide value to healthcare organizations.
• Play a leading role developing a cohesive, cross-product appearance model and visual language
• Design the appearance of interface elements that effectively support the desired behavior
• Concept, test, and execute unified visual interfaces across multiple products, channels, platforms and devices
• Develop and refine interface style guidelines, patterns, and supporting graphic standards
• Base decisions on design principles and research findings; effectively communicate rationale with others
• Participate in design research
• Clearly document, synthesize and communicate research findings
• Collaborate with development to implement design
• An understanding of design and technology trends
• Bachelor’s degree design or equivalent professional experience
• Advanced education in visual communication is a plus
• At least 3 years of experience designing application interfaces
• Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
• Understanding of adaptive and responsive design
• Familiarity with Axure and other prototyping tools a plus
• Experience working in an agile environment is a plus
• Front-end development experience a plus
Want more details about this and other Chicago opportunities? Meet Melanie Bynum!