Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Aug 18, 2016
Downtown Seattle - ONSITE ONLY
Temp To Perm
Agent: Chelsea R.
Job #: 107068
You seek a high level of autonomy but still want the benefit of working within a great design team. You understand that the difference between good design and great design is the last 1%. You’re not afraid to raise your hand when you see something wrong, and it pains you to see sloppily-done work. You’re comfortable seeking out the answers to your questions through ad-hoc conversations and you’re not afraid to get technical. You have a passion for staying on the cusp of what’s next in design and technology—embracing it and sharing it with everyone around you.
• Develop and produce graphic marketing collateral, including but not limited to website pages, landing pages, online advertising, social media graphics, trade show booths, emails, and campaign branding
• Design solutions that will scale to multiple regions and languages
• Add to and maintain marketing asset library
• Work with our developers to ensure designs are coded to your specifications
• Create innovative designs that expand our horizons with new approaches and formats
• Utilize analytic data to optimize online marketing materials
• Conceptualize and implement original marketing ideas
• Design, monitor and tweak A/B tests to improve ad success
• Give and solicit open and honest feedback in order to continually raise the bar
• 3+ years experience in a mid to senior level position designing marketing collateral, with a focus in modern web design and advertising
• Expertise in designing responsive solutions for mobile web
• Photoshop expertise and working knowledge of the creative suite
• Experience with Sketch (or other wire-framing software)
• Strong understanding of web development methodologies, css, and html
• Strong file organization and graphic production skills
• A portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise in:
o Web based advertising
o Mobile and responsive layouts
• Desire to analyze data and make decisions based on that analysis
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience designing with Sketch
• Experience designing for A/B and Multivariate tests
• Experience with AfterEffects or other professional video editing software
Want more details about this and other Downtown Seattle - ONSITE ONLY opportunities? Meet Chelsea Rosenberg!