Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
WordPress Developer - $70kApply
Aug 18, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Chrissy A.
Job #: 107055
Vitamin T is looking for a Front-End Developer for one of our favorite agency clients in downtown Dallas. 90 day contract-to-hire through Vitamin T. Full benefits and weekly pay offered during the contract period.
- PHP/MySQL ( intermediate )
- CSS/CSS3 ( Sass )
- Responsive Development
- WordPress ( 2-3 years’ experience )
- Email Template Development
- Photoshop / Illustrator
Technologies he/she will be involved with:
- Sass ( CSS Preprocessing )
- WordPress / Woocommerce
- Google Analytics / Webmaster Tools
- Node.js / Gulp.js
- ITerm ( command line )
This role is responsible for coding and modifying websites. From layout to function according to a client's specifications and design guidelines. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our websites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Create responsive websites and email templates
- Knowledge of SEO strategies and techniques when building websites
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ agency experience
- PHP, HTML/HTML5
- CSS/CSS3 - SASS / LESS
- UX / UI concepts
- Analytics integration & reporting
- Website optimization techniques
- Responsive development & testing
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
Want more details about this and other downtown Dallas opportunities? Meet Chrissy Andrews!