Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr Visual DesignerApply
Aug 12, 2016
new york metro
Agent: Marc S.
Job #: 106766
Sr Visual Designer
Start = ASAP after an interview
Duration = 4 months freelance, onsite, with a likely extension beyond that
To work on several editorial brands onsite at our Editorial client’s NYC office
In this role our client is looking for someone with knowledge of UX best practices, plus prior experience working on visual design for websites.
• Design high-quality and innovative creative, including but not limited to: email, landing page, display ads, social media graphics, print ad, etc.
• Apply innovative visual design and expert knowledge of graphics, layout, color and typography while maintaining the brand’s style guide set by the editorial team.
• Lead the creative ideation discussion with marketing managers.
• Be in tune with the brands’ visual aesthetics and voice through continuous monitoring of the brand content – print, site and social.
• Act as liaison with digital ops team on specs for asset deliverables.
• Manage brand image database; including getting the proper rights and permissions.
• Liaison with production department when necessary – such as ordering of premium products.
• Liaison with Art Directors at the brands for guidance on creative as necessary.
• Experience with development of digital creative assets – both branding and direct response.
• Basic working knowledge of HTML, CSS
• Good communication skills.
• Team player with appreciation for the marketing process and understanding of the broader business goals for the department.
• Be able to work in a high paced environment, and on multiple projects concurrently.
Want more details about this and other new york metro opportunities? Meet Marc Spina!