Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Associate Digital Marketing AnalystApply
Aug 11, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Eric N.
Job #: 106709
Our client is hiring an Associate Digital Marketing Analyst. This position is onsite and full time hours.
• Tracking and analysis of website performance and results of online marketing initiatives
• Analyze website traffic, visitor behavior, ROI and product performance using Google Analytics
• Audit website and provide technical recommendations
• Competitive analyses using various tools
• Identify opportunities for performance improvement, partnering with marketing & sales
• Monthly and weekly performance reporting
• Provide education & training to business stakeholders
• Minimum 2 years of digital analysis experience
• Google Certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Advanced Certification a plus
• Experience and advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
• Detail oriented
• Experience analyzing data and delivering informed recommendations
• Ability to multi-task: experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to write clearly and succinctly
• Able to articulate a POV clearly
• Bachelor’s degree required
Interested? Apply today.
Want more details about this and other Cambridge, MA opportunities? Meet Eric Noar!