Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Strategic Creative Digital DirectorApply
Jul 28, 2016
Vancouver, BC - Will Relocate
Temp To Perm
Agent: Sarah B.
Job #: 106082
You don't want to miss this incredible opportunity. If you are a Creative Director with strong strategy and leadership experience in the Digital space, this is an outstanding contract-to-hire opportunity that you will seriously want to consider. Be part of a very fast growing organization that is setting the bar...and the standard, for their industry.
In this position you will:
- Lead digital initiatives for world-class clients
- Manage creative and technical teams, and guide them through large volumes of creative work
- Create impactful visual strategy of brand and identity work
- Present and communicate effectively both verbally and with the written language
- Lead creative strategy for advertising campaigns
- Direct creative strategy for brand awareness as well as direct response campaigns
- Hosting creative strategy workshops with creative and media team members to develop creative assets
- Advocate for creative strategy across multiple platforms and content types, including but not limited to: display ads, Facebook ads, direct response landing pages and re-marketing
- Apply the fundamentals of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process as well as new platforms & technologies to all creative
- Guide and evolve the brand experience for the organization
- Define the creative direction for this large organization
- Mentor and develop creative talent
- Have a strong understanding of the latest technological trends
- Apply metrics to shape strategy and craft unique online user experiences
You should have:
- A very strong portfolio of digitally focused work
- A degree in graphic design, art, communications or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in design, brand development and project management
- 8+ years in a managerial/leadership role at an ad agency, design studio or media company focused on the digital space.
- A recognized expertise in advertising, video, identity, or interactive design.
- The ability to build credibility with and lead, inspire and mentor other creatives
- A killer design sense
- Significant identify and branding experience with relevant samples in your portfolio
- Experience leading strategy for advertising campaigns (including brand awareness and direct response)
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process as well as new platforms and technologies
- The ability to tell powerful stories via digital mediums
- A passion for what you do and a strong desire and ability to share it
- A "can't help myself" need to stay 2 steps ahead of technology trends
Please reply with a resume and link to your portfolio as well as a brief summary of your relevant experience.
Want more details about this and other Vancouver, BC - Will Relocate opportunities? Meet Sarah Byars!