Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr. Marketing ManagerApply
Jul 13, 2016
Agent: Sheri H.
Job #: 105285
Vitamin T is looking for a full-time Sr. Marketing Account Manager.
As a Marketing Account Manager, a typical day might include some of the following:
• Communicating closely with clients to develop a comprehensive understanding of each client account
• Devising an integrated marketing campaign strategy and timeline; execute the necessary marketing mix throughout the event cycle
• Initiate and maintaining marketing plans, task tracking, creative directives and editing requests
• Creating and managing marketing toolkits for each client
• Honing basic HTML skills to edit websites and emails
• Track and analyze statistics; constantly be on the lookout for ways to quantifiably improve our business
• Preparing post-campaign recap analyses
This job might be for you if:
• You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult client issues and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily, and if you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
• You like helping people. As the marketing expert, you need to be ready to help a client create the right marketing plan. Teaching someone something new makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
• You pay attention to the details. Meeting deadlines and planning ahead – sometimes years in advance – is at the core of our success as we get quite a few last minute requests.
• You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you learn quickly. When things change, you know how to adapt.
• You communicate clearly. You write well and speak eloquently and you’re comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone. Whether copywriting social media posts or providing creative direction for an email campaign, you’ve got it covered.
• You are motivated. You volunteer for new challenges and take ownership of your tasks. With us, that truly makes a difference.
• Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree required in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
• 3-8 years project/account management experience including digital and email marketing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skill set with the ability to prioritize tasks, set schedules and finalize projects within appropriate timeframes and meet high quality standards
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to work well within a team and independently
Want more details about this and other Lansing, MI opportunities? Meet Sheri Hunter!