Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Senior Branding DesignerApply
Jul 12, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Lilian O.
Job #: 105241
We are looking for a talented and super creative Branding Designer to join an award winning boutique agency in Sydney.
This role is offered as a permanent placement and provides the opportunity to work on highly refined, sophisticated and strategic branding projects, encompassing logo concept and crafting, brand roll-out and guidelines, then extension / ideas for expanding into marketing campaigns. Project roll-out touch points are diverse and you will be a key influencer to a number of phases of the brand's extensions.
You will be joining a close-knit studio team within a calm and beautiful light filled creative studio. The agency has a great, friendly and supportive culture, where Creative Designers are encourage to take ownership over their projects from concept to delivery.
The ideal candidate will be a highly conceptual Senior Designer with a refined aesthetic, someone who's style is adaptable across brands and sectors but always stays timelessly classic. You’ll be a team player, with dedication and passion for design, the creative industry, your work, this role and this award winning creative studio.
It is important that you have:
- strong conceptual design skills
- great understanding of branding and corporate identity design and guidelines
- ability to work both independently and collaboratively on projects
- confidence interacting and working closely with the studio team (Creative Director, Executive Creative Director, Designers)
- confidence interacting with clients
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
– Have 5+ years design experience
– Exceptional AdobeCS and Mac skills
– Creative thinker and strong concept development / ideation
– Impeccable design eye and creative aesthetic
– Ability to take design concepts through to finished art
– Strong presentation skills, internally and externally
– Ability to work within project deadlines
– Proactive, dedicated and able to work independently when required
– Passion for design, creative industry and trends
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like a match for you, please apply by sending your resume and folio showcasing your most beautiful branding and roll out work samples.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to pass along this email links to anyone who maybe a match, be sure to let them know to mention you have referred them – if you are registered with Vitamin T / Aquent / Firebrand Talent and we place anyone you refer we can hook you up with $$ as part of our Talent Rewards Program!
Want more details about this and other Sydney opportunities? Meet Lilian Ohanessian!