Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Jun 28, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Brandon A.
Job #: 104622
Vitamin T is currently in search of a Motion Graphics Designer for our client in Metro Detroit. This is an ONSITE freelance opportunity!
Experience with 3D Studio Max preferred.
We are seeking an experienced Motion Graphics Designer with evidence of working with user
experience designers and bringing UI to life for multiple platforms. You must have at least 5 years of solid experience working in a professional, client ¬driven environment, designing and creating broadcast ¬quality motion graphics for both standard and unusual screen sizes and shapes. You will work collaboratively to innovatively integrate digital creative with 2D, 3D, and experiential brand activity. You have a sophisticated, contemporary design sense and are well-versed at concepting and presenting ideas and interacting with clients. You have a deep understanding of the art of storytelling through motion graphics, video, and music.
● Take part and contribute to pitch/project brainstorms
● Participate in all parts of development cycle including concept consultation
● Ensure concept/design consistency across all interactive projects
● Present concept/design treatments and storyboards internally
● Coordinate and prioritize design efforts
● Develop ideas in scamp, user¬flow, wireframes and mood board form
● Translate wireframes into rich, interactive layouts
● Design for multiple projects within tight deadlines
● Prepare creative deliverables (brand boards, creative comps, and style guides)
● Present creative work to Art Directors and Digital Creative Director
● Challenge ideas and conventions to deliver on our proposition of “Transforming Business
Experience and skills required:
● Solid experience in a design, digital or advertising firm with multi¬category clients
● Strong portfolio with demonstrated examples of multi¬channel digital communications projects
● In¬depth knowledge of digital technologies, platforms, and channels of delivery, and clarity of
thinking in how brands are expressed in this channel
● Exceptional design aesthetic, variations on styles, and awareness of design trends and
● Animation and motion design
● Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
● Solid interpersonal capabilities along with excellent verbal, visual and written communication
● Excellent presentation skills
● Knowledge and understanding of emerging digital technologies and trends
● Experience of working to tight deadlines
● Proven design track record and design agency experience
● Extensive knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools including
Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign and Cinema 4D
How to apply:
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your portfolio, a link to them, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards
Want more details about this and other Metro Detroit opportunities? Meet Brandon Archambault!