Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Brand Asset ManagerApply
Jun 21, 2016
Orange County, CA
Agent: Jillian W.
Job #: 104306
Our client, one of the world's leading design & premedia agencies is seeking an experienced Brand Asset Manager to join their team!
About the Position:
The BAM will be responsible for the Change Leadership for functional teams and key stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities are:
• You will be required to establish on-going processes that accelerate and expand the monetization of digital assets, without exponential costs.
• The BAM should collaborate and strategize with internal and external partners, including Global Marketing, Photography, Creative, PR, and e-Commerce.
• Content quality improvement
• Business process improvement
• Communication around Opera / new release
• Gathering user requirements
• DAM / PIM Analytics
• DAM Architecture Design with Analysis and Alignment of Work flows
• Digital Media Asset and Content Management (DAM) (PIM) - Vet all digital asset submissions forcompliance with established Creative and DAM / PIM standards.
• Support at levels 1 & 2 (e-mail, phone, face-to- face)
• Management & training of new recruits (internal / external)
• Localization & adaptation of training material
• UAT / key user for new release
• Act as Super user for Protogo, managing Assortment, retailer integration & mapping
• Bulk edit & bulk integration for PIM & DAM
• Usage Rights Management
• Integration of new department into Opera
• Counter part of CDO team
• Digital Project Management
• Represent Brand/country
• For future Opera projects he will be the one designated as project manager (iPad/e-commerce)
• Customized Metadata Schema/Taxonomy Design and support
Content quality monitoring
• Data quality extraction & reporting
• Communication of data quality (CDO / End User)
• No validation of product except for empty mandatory fields
• Increase ratio of mandatory fields
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field (an MBA would be anasset)
• 7-10 years’ experience
• Preferably a digital profile with solid business savvy (50% IT / 50% business)
• Senior profile (experience in consulting is a plus)
• Good communication skills
• Good project management skills
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (written, verbal)
Newport Beach, California
Start date: ASAP
Want more details about this and other Orange County, CA opportunities? Meet Jillian Wong!