Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Senior Environmental DesignerApply
Jun 06, 2016
Newport Beach, CA
Temp To Perm
Agent: Emily P.
Job #: 103567
We're in search of a Senior 3D Environmental Designer to join the team in Newport Beach, CA.
The 3D Environmental Designer is an important role that allows us to turn visions and ideas into reality for our clients and their consumers. We thrive on innovation and collaboration, and are looking for an individual that can add value to our growing team. If you are looking for not just a job, but also a place to be inspired and develop your design skills, you should probably keep reading.
About the Job
• Located in Newport Beach, CA
• Creative Project ideation and concepting of Retail and Event spaces.
• Partner with internal teams, liaison between the Design Studio, Business Development, Marketing, Account Managers and Production Managers in strategizing and executing retail environmental design projects.
• Work closely with multiple key accounts in the retail and consumer product manufacturing industries, often times serving as the design liaison between client and company.
• Translate client objectives into actionable design strategies that lead from short-term execution to long-term vision, providing design integrity throughout the life of each project and beyond.
• Present and speak to design intent and visual story telling, both internally and externally with clients.
• Accurate interpretation (or reading) of site surveys, design space plans and elevation views.
You’re Good At
• Collaboration, creative problem solving, and relationship building.
• Designing original retail brand experiences that invoke story telling, inspire conversation, and engage consumers.
• Overseeing projects from inception to completion. Through concept design to production. You understand the process, and know how to see it through.
• Having your finger on the pulse of the industry paired with a desire to be a life-long learner.
• Being a self-starter that takes initiative and runs with it. You can make decisions under pressure, and look at everything from a strategic point of view. You use your experience to do what is best for the company and the client.
• Communicating clearly with colleagues and clients. You understand the importance of teamwork, and you enjoy it.
• Bachelors degree in Environmental Design, Retail Design or related field
• 5-8 years of Environmental Design Experience (Variety in Retail, Tradeshow, and Experience design preferred)
• Strong skill set in Adobe Creative suite, Sketchup and/or 3Ds Max
• In-depth understanding and skill set of 3D software - Sketchup, 3Ds Max, etc
A Creative Agency specializing in ideation and implementation of engaging consumer environments.
Retail Store Design
Pop Up Retail + Activation Space
Brand Identity + Development + Design
Event Ideation + Design + Implementation
Social Media Marketing
Want more details about this and other Newport Beach, CA opportunities? Meet Emily Peel!