We’ll get your work to the right people
After an in-person interview with you, we’ll have your work in front of 5 potential employers within 24 hours.
Super hip tech company looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate must live the products in their category; are experts in their field, know their customers and have a fundamental understanding of where the market is going. They will understand, love and will be truly passionate about marketing.
Its all about strategy, execution and follow-through. From initial product concepts to packaging, tradeshows, launch campaigns and sales training – it starts and lives with the Product Marketing Manager.
Product Marketing Managers utilizes all of the P’s of marketing to develop a mind-blowing product strategy, rally the company around a global launch campaign and build sales momentum that plows through the competition.
We’re looking for individuals that show they can do whatever it takes to get a product to market and are passionate about a product’s success. The right person for this position will be able to demonstrate their creative energy and passion for shaping successful campaigns. This is not a cookie-cutter job and we are not looking for cookie-cutter people.
Job Duties Include:
• Understand the market through sales insight, market research and competitive analysis. Become an expert in the category and bring relevant information to the executive team in clear, effective, no-BS kind-of way.
• Ushers the product (with Product Development) from concept to mass production and communicate progress, obstacles and timelines to stakeholders as needed.
• Strategize with Marketing, Public Relations, Sales, Operations and Executive Team on global launch plans.
• Synchronizing all teams to a successful execution of the product launch plan. (Campaign assets, including: launch calendars, presentations, timelines and documentations are owned by the PMM)
• Develop messaging for local, regional and global marketing campaigns that can be effectively used across departments and by international partners.
• Ensures global packaging, advertising, social, PR, training and POS are on-message and on-brand.
• Travel for presentations, training, tradeshows and events.
Skills & Experience:
• Successful history in Product Marketing & Project Management.
• Demonstrated success in developing worldwide product launch and marketing campaigns.
• Experience with a global consumer brand a MUST. Consumer Electronics a Plus. Action Sports, Music, Video, Entertainment or Collaborations a plus.
• Experience in writing and presenting a creative brief.
• Refined training, presentation and communication skills.
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to fight for best possible consumer experience at ALL levels.
• Proficient Adobe CS 5 a plus.
• Any skills in design, copywriting, engineering, manufacturing, retail or public speaking will also be utilized – a plus.
• Common sense is a MUST.
Key Internal Relationships:
• VP of Marketing & Marcom Team
• Product Marketing Team
• Product Development Managers
• Creative Team – Design, Web, Copy
• Public Relations (Global)
• VP of Sales & Sales Team
• Channel Marketing Team
• Suppliers, Vendors and Retail Partners
The ideal Product Marketing Manager
• has a colorful background with impressive global brands.
• has unparalleled expertise and passion within the categories that they have managed
• has a vision about the future of mobile technologies
• is resourceful and hates to miss deadlines is assertive and takes initiative
• has a strong work ethic
• is passionate about the user experience above all else.
This is a temp to hire position. Only local candidates will be considered.