We work diligently to ensure our talent have access to robust health benefits that meet (or exceed) Affordable Care Act guidelines in the United States.
Our Benefits Will Benefit You
Freelancers love that we provide awesome healthcare plans and pay a portion of their premiums for every hour they work. This way, the healthcare costs to our talent stay well below the US national average for full-time employees.
The fact we care about their health and well-being is another reason why so many freelancers stay with us—and our clients—for years.
- Medical Insurance - Coverage for preventive, inpatient, outpatient, maternity, mental health, prescription drug, and emergency services. Dependent coverage also available.
- Dental Insurance - 100% coverage for preventive care and 50% for major care. Dependent coverage also available.
- Vision Insurance - 100% coverage up to $250 every year.
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Save on taxes for qualified dependent care, health care, and transportation expenses.
- Voluntary Voya Compass Insurance - Pay for expenses not covered by medical plans due to critical illness, hospitalization, or injuries sustained in a covered accident.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - Pre-tax retirement savings plan administered by Fidelity Investments.
- Discounts and Perks - Save money on cell phone bills, computers, business publications, car rentals, and more.
*Equivalent benefits available in Canada. Health benefits do not apply in the United Kingdom or Australia.
"I also think it's awesome that benefits are offered to contract employees. I've never experienced anything like that before and that's why I would recommend Vitamin T.”
- Jenele L.
“The fact that I could get amazing, affordable health insurance through a contract job was wonderful. Thank you!”
- Social Media Community Manager, New York, NY
“The benefits are great—it's nice to be able to work as a contractor and still have healthcare at a very reasonable rate.”
- Copywriter, Tampa, FL