Cindy’s dream job is fulfilling other people’s dream jobs. She uses her creative and marketing background to be a savvy catalyst for creatives looking to realize their career goals and reach their potential.
We asked her 11 Quick Questions so we could find out what advice she has for digital creatives, what keeps her inspired, and important stuff like her favorite app.
- App that you can't live without? MyFitnessPal
- iPhone, Android, or Blackberry? iPhone! I'm a total Applehead.
- Who rocks your world on Twitter? I love anyone who makes me laugh - Ali Lerman, Chelsea Handler, Ross Mathews, Ricky Gervais
- Favorite site? Again, love to laugh so... The Onion, Happy Place, and Someecards.com to name a few!
- Inspirational Digital Hero? Steve Jobs because he made things I never knew I needed and now cannot live without.
- Stranded-on-an-island DVD? The Shawshank Redemption; don’t ask me why, because I don't know.
- Most important advice for creative resumes? Make sure you list all the programs you can use, so they come up in searches. Also bullet point accomplishments under duties to quickly demonstrate your value to potential employer.
- Favorite place to eat in town? Oh gosh, I have so many I just can't limit it to one. I love sushi (Koi in LA - great for star spotting!), Greek (Zankou Chicken in Anaheim - amazing baba ghanoush), and Brazilian (Agora Churriscaria in Irvine - all you can eat meat on a sword, what else is there to say?)
- Jobs trending in your area? Last week it was presentation specialists, this week who knows?
- Favorite ad? Weiden+Kennedy’s spot for the Honda Accord, “Cog”. It’s a domino effect with all the parts. Is it real?
- Parting piece of advice for interviewing? Relax, be honest and be yourself. Go with your instincts.
Looking for jobs in the Orange County area?
Connect with Cindy!