Rivae’s goal is fairly straightforward: locate the best creatives and make them into stars at amazing companies all around Dallas. Looks like Texas is going to need a new nickname. How does the “Lots of Stars State” sound?
Fuel your own rocket to stardom by reading her answers to our 11 Quick Questions. You’ll find advice for managers conducting interviews, the traits clients ask for most, and mistakes to avoid making on your resume.
- Google or Bing? Google.
- Traits that clients ask for most? Responsive, adaptable, flexible, ambitious, able to wear multiple hats.
- Best digital event in your city? Big Design. Everything you always wanted to know about UX.
- Next big thing in digital? Mobile marketing.
- Best advice to any manager conducting an interview? Relax. Make the talent feel comfortable in the interview process. The interview is a process for you both. (Speaking of which, remember to sell your great opportunity to the talent!)
- Biggest mistake people make on their resumes? I can tell you three: contact info not included on resumes/portfolio, poor use of grammar, and too much irrelevant information that doesn’t fit the job they want.
- Favorite place to keep up with changes in the digital world? Mashable!
- Advice for freelancers to make their first day a successful one? Make a seating chart to remember the names of your co-workers. People love to be called by their first name!
- Who is your favorite superhero? Do these guys count? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Favorite type or font? Wishes Script.
- Guilty song pleasure? Aqua’s Barbie Girl.
Looking for freelance jobs in the Dallas area?
Connect with Rivae!