With over a decade working in the Aquent family as an agent, Jane has helped place thousands of talented freelancers around London. Now she’s helping our clients build great relationships with Vitamin T and, of course, our amazing talent!
Check out her answers to our 11 Quick Questions to find out her advice for managers conducting interviews, the biggest mistake people make on resumes, and of course, her guilty song pleasure.
- Favorite digital event? Digital Shoreditch and Internet Week Europe
- Best advice to any manager conducting an interview? Research the candidate before meeting them. Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter will give you a good idea of their personality, interests, and connections.
- Biggest mistake people make on their resumes? Spelling mistakes.
- Favorite viral ad? Fallons’ "Eyebrows” for Cadbury's Dairy Milk chocolate.
- Favorite place to keep up with changes in the digital world? Techcrunch and Mashable.
- Advice for freelancers to make their first day a successful one? When you have finished a project, ask if there is something else to work on, instead of waiting for someone to tell you what to do next. Be proactive!
- Next big thing in digital? Truly integrated campaigns: “brand everywhere.”
- Biggest mistake people make on their resumes? Do not over design your CV, keep it simple with great use of type and space.
- Who rocks your world on Twitter? PSFK.
- Traits that clients ask for most. Passionate, high energy, and confident.
- Guilty song pleasure? Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers singing "Islands in the Stream.”
Looking to hire talent in London?
Then you have to connect with Jane!