Andrea’s recommendation from her client sums it up best: “Her brain was wired like LinkedIn before LinkedIn existed. She knows people. Lots of them. Then she pairs them with companies she knows are a fit. How? Because she looks beyond the resumé and into the personality, skill set. and work ethic of each candidate. Are you seriously not working with her yet?”
Don’t worry, there’s still plenty of time to work with her!
Check out this star Business Development Manager’s answers to our 7 Quick Questions—then be sure to give her a holler!
- What made you want to work at Vitamin T and what do you love most about working here? I’ve been with Aquent and Vitamin T combined for over 8 years! That should tell you a lot. This company is just so compassionate. Everyone cares about their job and each other, from the top level of management down to the field offices. I love that we’re an innovative company that makes smart changes when we can improve the level of service for our clients and talent.
- Best creative/digital event in your city? Why? I always look forward to An Event Apart. Each and every year there are fantastic speakers, smart and motivated attendees, and a wide array of presentations within the digital, creative, and content fields. If there is one event you need to hit this year, it’s #AEA!
- What most excites you about your work and the contribution you make? I love the thrill of building and maintaining a new client. That feeling of making the best possible match that makes everyone want to celebrate!
- What’s one important skill every person should have and why? Everyone should know how to make at least one good meal.
- Biggest myth about being a recruiter/salesperson/staffing industry? That we sling resumes and just place bodies. NOPE! We care about our clients and our talent. We want to build trust and solid relationships by adding value, providing honest feedback, and excellent customer service.
- As a 5 year old, what did you want to be when you grew up? When I was very young I wanted to be a veterinarian. Then I wanted to be a salesperson, because that’s what my mom was. Then I wanted to be a dancer. Well, I became a salesperson, so I owe it all to my mama!
- How do you want to be remembered? Confident, compassionate, and classy!